Rita
Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Rita, and I have been teaching ESL for quite a long time. I just recently got married (April 2006). Norm, my husband, has two sons, Isaac and Zach, so that makes me a step-mom. Norm is an engineer. Isacc is 11 years old and loves computer games. Zach is 18 and is studying media communications at college. I had a cat, but she died - she was almost 20. I just got a puppy (a cockapoo), but I haven't chosen a name for him yet. Any ideas? Why don't you post a message and tell us a little about yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Hi, my name is Alan. I'm 23 years old(I was born in 1983) and I'm from Korea. Maybe you don't know, I stay in college west(not hometay)
If you want to visit to me, just come to my room and I can introduce my roomates to you(2 chinese and 1 korean)I always stay in school. my room number is 408.06.
Don't worry, always welcome.
Hi to everybody
My name is Han i am from Viet Nam how can i introduction my self hiiii ok I will talk about life I enjoy to write a diary every day and review what happen in my day The diary book is so important to my life because i can spent some of happy or sad happen in my life therefore i really enjoy to write diary .does your favoui like me to we can share
Buy and have fun in Canada
Hei Rita!!!! My name is Sofi, as you know I'm from Mexico but I love to travel arround the world. My parents are always interested on my improving life. They want to me to be a great and succesfull Graphic Designer so we're planing to live in Italy or Spain specialy I. I think Italy and Spain are a great places to live if you're interested on graphic design, fashion, photographia, etc. Unfurtunaly the're expensive but anyway my goal is to be a succesfull graphic designer and to live in Italy... and (it's a secret)why not? get married with an Italian guy! Who knows, right!
Hello everybody:
My name is Kevin. I come from China. I was studying in university in my country. My major is electronic engineering. This subject that is interesting for me, I like it. Ther are three members in my family, my parents and me. I love them very much. I like see movie, talking with my friends, treavling, window shopping and so on when I have free time. and then I like some pet. so Rita I give a name for your puppy. Maybe you can call him QQ because it is so cute.
Hi!I'm chigu.
I like to play the piano and to play Double Dutch.
When I was five years old,I began to learn playing the piano,so I like it very much.
When I was a high school student,I began to play Double Dutch with my friends.Because we performed playing Double Dutch at my high school festival.
In Regina,I play it with my host sister every sunday.
I have one brother and one sister.
I like them because they are so fanny and kind.
Hi,my name is David.I come from China.My hobby is traveling.I always think that I will go every place that I have interests about in the future. I will experience many thing , many customs and meet the people who is in the different country. I think that the meaning of life is to experience.The time of our lives is short.And the world is big.I always think that we have lived in this world. Why don't we go to have a deeper knowing about it.The time of our life is short.Maybe in one day we live this world we also don't know the real face of the world.So I want to travel and to experience to make me know this world more and more. (Sorry,maybe some words I used is wrong.)
Hello!! Rita!!I am Ntasumi in your 030 core class. I read your blog and I feel envy you because you looks so happy!!
I am a student at Universty in Japan.My major is English literature. Nowadays,I am interested in culture in India and development in Bangladesh.
I will try to develop my abdominal muscle from today!!Bcause I will gain my weight with canadian food.But they are delisious for me.
see ya!!
Hi, Rita!! I am Hitomi Matsumoto.
I am a Yamaguchi University student in my country. I worked at MAZDA for 10 months!! I made a lot of cars!!!! At least 90 thousand cars!!!! My job was to put on the steerings. I mede approximately 400 cars everyday!!
I have a lot of forein friends in Japan. They are from Gabon, Philippine, Canada, Germany etc.
So, I want to make a lot of friends in here, too!!
Thank you, and see you soon!!
Hi~~
My name is Sarah.I am a 21 years old girl from China.I came to Regina about three months,I like this white city, because it always snow. In the past 20 years, I went to so many places in China,because my father is a navy,he always should changed the work place.My hometown is Anhui,when I ten years old i came to Guangzhou with my parents.I spend my study life in different place.My middle school is in Nanhai,and univesity in Hunan.Now I'm in Canada. I like visit differents place. So I enjoy the life here.^^
Hi,Rita.My name is Yuko.I am from Japan.Coming to Canada has been my dream since I was child.So I am happy to study English in Canada.And many friends in japan encouraged me! So I will do my best.I was surprised when I found seveneleven in Regina because my mother and brother work there.I like to go to Karaoke and concert (live performance)in Japan.I like music!I also like to draw pictures.
I want to keep smiling.
Hi!I'm Jun.
My birthday is April 19thh.So,I'll be 20 years old soon.
My hobby is playing the piano,making sweets and playing tennis.
I have three pets in my family.They are so cute and funny.
I want to be a flightattendant in future.Because I'd like to see many countries and understand many country's cultures.
I think my character is cheerful,fanny,positive and so on.
HI~!! I'm Brian!!
It had terrible experience when I
arrived in Vancouver. I have to go Edmonton to go Regina because in Edmonton I could trasfer aircraft
to go Regina. So I had waited util boarding time. But I could'nt take the plane because the aircraft had some enginneering problem. Therefor
when I arrived in Edmonton The plane to go Regina already dparted.
But it wasn't my falt. So one of AirCanada staff booked a hotel for me.
So I stayed in Edmonton for one day!!
I'm Tomo!I have a older brother,a younger sisiter and pet,dog.My brother is a Universty Student and My sister is also.
My hobby is swimming,jogging and watching movies.And my favorite food is salad.I like healthy food!I came in Regina to study abroad because I want to be good speaker and be a cabin attendant in the future.I'd like to communicate with many foreign people and go many countries!
Hi my name is CHISATO.Please call me CHII.I'm 20 years old.
Let me introduce myself.I have small family in JAPAN.MY mother and my grandfather,only that.But we are familier with each other.
Because of that, my dream is to get married with my boyfriend and make many babies as soon as possible.The reason I came here is to study Canadian culture.
My hobby is playing basketball and cooking.I have played basketball for 3 years.
Hi....Rita
I,m nott, Thai's student.Iwas very excited When i arrived Regina.I come here for study for Esl and when i finis, i will study at U of R in Electrical Engineering.My favorite sports are soccer and tennis, but i think i like soccer perfer because soccer is a team that i can play it with many friends.In Thailand, soccer is very popular most thai boy like to play it.
Post a Comment